Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Here we go again!

Ok, well it's time to get the ball rolling for 2011. I spent the last two weeks turning 50. I know, it's a little long for a birthday, but heck, it's 50. I was kinda freaked out for a bit but now that I am officially 50, I don't feel any different.

Tomorrow I go back into the office and am booked solid with helping customers, helping my Agents and helping several RESN members. Once I get through all those, I am doing two demos of our software in the afternoon. Yup, it's time to get rolling.

On top of that, I have to write our webinar for Thursday. It doesn't give me much time, but I want to make sure I get a webinar in this week for our members. I'm going to be discussing how to jump start your career through the Internet for buyers and through FSBO's for listings. I love my FSBO program. It works great, I wish I could get my Agents to do it more often, but none of them really want to tackle them.

I'll be posting a bunch of stuff on here this year that is about everything from lead conversion to just daily thoughts that run through my head as I continue my quest to 10% lead conversion. Have a productive week and I'll talk to you shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment