Sunday, November 14, 2010

Internet Marketing

It's amazing to me how many Realtors I see trying to market online and doing a terrible job or more importantly how many are using these $100 a month company's who are going to place you on Google and you will get tons of leads. How much marketing do you really think you would get for $100 per month?

Internet Marketing isn't difficult. The key to all of this is the ability to generate leads. That's my only goal of my Internet Marketing. I'm not trying to brand myself, I'm trying to get as many people as possible to register on my site so they can be sent to my lead conversion program. But how do you get people to your site. There are many ways, but these are the easiest to start generating leads today!

1. Pay Per Click Marketing - This is by far the easiest and most predictable form of marketing I have been able to find. I know if I spend x amount I'm going to get x amount of leads which will give me x amount of sales. It's very simple and very easy to track. You only pay when someone actually clicks on the link to your site.

2. SEO - Search Engine Optimization - SEO is important for your long term strategy. If you are going to do SEO, be aware it could take a year or more before you start seeing strong results. Six months at a minimum. However, once you get there, you can expect a good return on your investment as the more you do SEO, the less it expensive it becomes.

Since Pay Per Click is so effective, I wanted to talk for a minute about Homegain's BuyerLink program. This program is the most effective online marketing I have found for Real Estate Agents. In fact, I believe so much in it that I have dropped all my other online marketing and just use their program. My costs are about 50% of what I was paying on Google and I capture twice as many leads..it's a no brainer to me. To see if traffic is available in your area, go to www.HomeGainBuyerLink.com.

If you have questions or need help. Let me know. I'm always here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment