Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Blog - What's it all about?

I had started one of these a while ago, but spend so much time blogging on other sites, I just haven't spent any time developing my own blog. I did have one at one point, but I'm not sure exactly what I with it! Losing things is a way of life for me! My dad used to say that if my head wasn't attached, I would lose it. He was right!

So what is this blog about? Those of you who know me, know this is going to be mostly about Internet Marketing and Lead Conversion. However, it's also going to be different tips in all aspects of our business. Members of The Real Estate Success Network know that our site has so much more content than just our Internet stuff. In the future I will be talking about things such as Internet Marketing, Lead Conversion, Basic Sales, Floor Calls, FSBO's, and so much more.

I really don't know where this blog will take me. My goal is to post something useful once a week or more. Who knows, maybe I'll even do some video blogs! That could be fun!

As you read this, if there is any subject you would like me to cover, drop me a note or an email. My goal is to help you succeed. It's that simple. I know you can do it, and I know my systems work. It's a win win situation.

Well that's it for now. I'll be back soon!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment